Alright, now I havn't sewn in oh, I don't know....years. So to start, I didn't want to get ahead of myself and blow out my machine and motivation in one fell swoop. So I made a headband. I got the fabric for 75 cents and the metal ring was from a belt at the same sale for 50 cents. I was a happy girl that day :).
 |
| Couldn't get any simpler than this, right? Right. |
To begin, I looped the ribbon (fabric? I'm not sure...its an odd material...) through the ring and just pinned it.
 |
| Easy enough...no sweat yet! |
Then I just sewed a straight line, and then lather, rinse, repeat to the other side! Easy as that!
 |
| I've got a headband! |
If I had to do it again, I might have given myself an extra half inch...it's a bit tough to put on but at least it will stay in place!
 |
| Love it! I enjoy headbands but sometimes can't find any I like so this is a new favorite! |
Well, as you can see...my craft was super easy today and only took a few minutes!! And it only cost a $1.25 to make!
-Rebekah
i have a bunch of rings- never thought to make a headband out of them! hmmm if you see said headband on abby in a few days you can feel proud :)
ReplyDeletehaha i can't wait!!!
ReplyDelete